High-Dose Ozone (O3)
High-Dose Ozone Therapy
High-dose Ozone therapy is integral to slowing and reversing the aging processes by boosting the body’s oxygen levels for greater immunity and overall health.
“Ozone therapy has been utilized and heavily studied for more than a century. Its effects are proven, consistent, safe, and with minimal and preventable side effects. Medical O3 is used to disinfect and treat disease.”
Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review by A. M. Elvis and J. S. Ekta
High Dose Ozone Therapy is superior to conventional Major Autohemotherapy (MAHT). In addition to positive effects on circulation and immunity, it stimulates the production of new stem cells, activates existing ones, and kills bacteria, yeast, viruses, fungus, etc.
It rebuilds mitochondria as an energy source and generally revitalizes the whole body. It selectively kills cancer cells and strengthens and rejuvenates normal cells. High Dose Ozone Therapy even slows down telomeres shortening, a process that increases cellular aging. (This procedure works great as a major detox tool, comparable to EDTA and other IV protocols and it doesn’t deplete the body of important electrolytes and other micronutrients.)
Ozone therapy is a unique form of therapy providing invaluable oxygen to your cells, prompting the production of ATP (essential molecule to create energy) hence increasing cellular energy while stimulating the immune system and boosting circulation. Ozone both heals and detoxifies at the same time. It is used to treat a variety of chronic diseases and disorders including:
Peripheral Vascular Disease including gangrene, Coronary Arteries Disease, status post-heart attack, status post stroke for healing and circulation.
Multiple Sclerosis, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Chron’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, etc.
Diabetes, fatigue states, colitis, bladder conditions, asthma, hypertension, thyroid, etc.
Chronic and Acute Infection
Lyme disease, sepsis, HIV, chronic ulcers, hepatitis, herpes, (colds), Influenza, bronchitis, and sinus infections
Heavy Metal Poisoning
Mercury, Arsenic, Aluminum, Cadmium, Lead, etc.
Psoriasis, severe acne, recurrent skin infections, eczema, and rashes
Different Types of Cancer
Prostate, rectal, etc.
Treats sprains, tendonitis, acute joint and tendon injuries, muscular fractures, inflammation, and carpal tunnel syndrome
Tinnitus, vertigo, brain fog reduction, traumatic brain injuries, and concussions
Chemical sensitivity, macular degeneration
Call To Schedule Your Consultation Today
Medical Properties of Ozone
Ozone has five properties that account for why it works so well for most other chronic age-related diseases and conditions.
1. Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is overactive (as in auto-immune disease), ozone will calm it down. Conversely, when the immune system is underactive as in cancer, AIDS, and chronic infections, ozone will stimulate it. This unique ability of ozone stems from its action on the membranes of white blood cells that causes them to produce immune-related messenger molecules called cytokines. Examples of cytokines are gamma interferon, interleukin-2, colony-stimulating factor, and TNF-alpha just to name a few.
2. Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme diphosphoglycerate (DPG).
DPG enables the release of oxygen from the hemoglobin molecule so that it can be taken up into the cell. In the absence of an adequate amount of DPG, our cells become starved for oxygen. This is a common problem in diabetes.
3. Ozone improves circulation. It does this by enhancing the flow characteristics of blood as a liquid. This effect enables more of the oxygen-carrying hemoglobin to reach the capillaries where ultimately the cells will receive more of the oxygen they require. Many patients with chronic inflammatory conditions have impaired circulation.
4. Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy, including vitamin C. Most people with chronic diseases have deficient antioxidant defenses. Crucial for those wanting to prevent disease.
5. Ozone is a powerful mitochondrial stimulant. The fundamental underlying cause behind all degenerative diseases from diabetes to heart disease to cancer is decreased mitochondrial energy production. Ozone can often correct this problem.
Benefits of High-Dose Ozone
High-dose ozone is an exciting advancement in ozone treatment for more significant results. It’s very popular in Europe and has rapidly gained prevalence worldwide for the notable results it provides. Since intravenous administration is used for high-dose ozone, the ozone is delivered directly into the bloodstream for fast, effective absorption.
With high-dose ozone, patients can reap the typical benefits of ozone treatment, such as greater immune health and circulation, along with added advantages, including:
- Strengthened, rejuvenated cells
- Activation of existing stem cells
- Stimulation of new stem cell production
- Powerful, full-body detox
- Greater athletic performance
- Faster recovery time after physical exertion
While “regular” ozone delivers very effective doses, High dose ozone therapy is also available which can deliver up to 70,000 micrograms of ozone in less than an hour in most cases. Both concentrations of ozone convey highly beneficial anti-inflammatory, anti-infection and metabolic enhancing effects. When coupled with UBI, the additive benefits are greatly magnified. This unique combination creates an environment in which immune system activation, pathogenic organisms are killed and metabolic pathways are enhanced.
As we age, our immune systems falter and weaken. Even for healthy individuals, there is additional benefit to periodic treatments with this system.
Re-new Ozone Modalities
Major Autohemotherapy (MAH)
Your blood is drawn and injected with medical-grade Ozone gas and then intravenously infused back into your body. Treatments have a cumulative effect and will build upon and enhance previous treatments. Our most recommended treatment pillar as you step up therapy/treatment.
High Dose Ozone IV with UVI
Your blood is drawn and infused with medical-grade Ozone gas, passed through a UVI (ultraviolet light) machine, and then intravenously infused back into your body. Exposing blood to ultraviolet rays enhances immune response and prompts your immune system to destroy any viral, fungal, and bacterial pathogens.
Ozone gas is injected underneath the skin around the site of the inflammation or injury. SubQ Ozone injections are used to treat sprains, tendonitis, acute joint, muscle, tendon, tissue injuries, etc., inflammation, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Ozone gas is introduced into the ear canal with a special tool. Treatments are great for sinus infections and inflammation, tinnitus and vertigo, brain fog reduction, and traumatic brain injury. Treatments have a cumulative effect and will build upon and enhance previous treatments. This treatment is often done daily or multiple times per week until desired results are achieved.
Ozone gas is introduced into the colon via a rectal catheter. Rectal insufflation removes inflammation and kills any parasitic, viral, fungal, yeast, and bacterial pathogens. Rectal insufflation can treat IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, and help restore healthy gut flora.
High-Dose Ozone Treatment Frequency
High-Dose Ozone Treatment Frequency
Typical courses of high-dose Ozone therapy consist of 6-10 treatments with most patients noticing significant improvements in the first 2 to 3 treatments.
Once you complete your course of treatment, you may continue regular treatments as a preventative measure.